Nach Yomi for Avraham

A worldwide project aimed at developing beki'ut in Tanach, inspired by, and as zechut for, R' Avraham Norin (Avraham Dov ben Golda)

Monday, April 24, 2006

Shoftim Chapter 4- Nissan 28 (Wednesday April 26)

Shoftim Chapter 4 with Rashi (English)
Devorah tells Barak to wage war. Barak won’t go without her. Barak wages against Sisra who gets confused and runs to Hever HaKeini (with whom he has a treaty) to save him. Ya’el invites him in and kills him. Thus the war is won!
(prepared by Rivky Krestt)

Links:
The character of Devorah as Judge and Prophetess by Mrs.Leah Kohn Part I  and Part II
R'Yehuda Eisenberg on Devora and Sisera
Audio of R’ Yosef Gavriel Bechhofer on Devorah: Real Stream/MP3 Download/MP3 Split
R’Michael Hattin on Chapter 4 Part I and Part II
Listen to the perek as leined  by R 'Jeremy Wieder

1 Comments:

Anonymous Father and Son said...

My son and i have been following along with you since the start. My son who is in college at University of Maryland told us about this site. He goes to a brief lesson about the perek after davening minchah. I have downloaded the lessons you gave me the link to (Rabbi Gavriel-Teachittome.com) on to a cd and i listen to them on my commute to work. They are great.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home